Healthy Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
By: Breeanna Tudda; Head Lifeguard
Were you ever that kid who licked the bowl after your mom was done making cookies and tried to scrape whatever was left? Do you still eat the batter even today? If the answer is yes then this healthy edible cookie dough recipe is for you!
This recipe is made for 1 serving:
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 scoop of vanilla floured protein powder
- 1 table spoon of vanilla extract
- 4 table spoons of melted butter
- 1/3 cup of raw honey
- 1/2 cup of 70% dark chocolate
- Melt butter and add the raw honey.
- Combine the almond flour, protein powder, chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Once the butter has cooled a bit, combine with the dry ingredients.
- You can also turn this into cookies by adding 1 egg and 1 tsp baking soda. Then just bake on 325 for about 20 minutes.
Sinking your teeth into cookie dough batter doesn’t always have to make you feel guilty. Do it the healthy way and it will satisfy your taste buds without the added guilt. Keep reading every Monday for more recipes on Nutrition Monday.